About Me

South Africa
Thanks for popping by my blog!! I am a photographer who is crazy about all things photography. I especially love taking pics of gorgeous preggie tummies, newborn and infants, and children. Here on my blog you'll find sneak peaks of my client's shoots, as well as personal photos of my gorgeous three boys and my sweet little girl... who lived 491 miraculous, wonderful days, a testament that Trisomy 18 is not "incompatable with life". I love my children. I love my husband. I love God. And I am ridiculously obsessed with my camera! Keep popping by!!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Win a free photo shoot for you and a friend

Photobucket

With Christmas just around the corner, I am feeling very generous, and have decided to give away not ONE but TWO photo shoots. That's right. TWO. One for you. And one for your best friend, or your granny, or your sister. Whoever... but you both have to take part... it's so easy....

This is how it works:
1. Go along and 'Like' the Taryn van Rensburg Photography Facebook page, if you haven't done so already.
2. Come back and tell me here that you have liked my page (even if you ALREADY liked it), and WHO SENT YOU, under the comment section of this post on my blog (if you sent yourself, and you're a nice friend, you could nominate a friend as the person "who sent you").

Additional entries:
1. Tweet the link to this competition on your Twitter page.
2. Post the link to this competition on your Facebook page. 
3. Blog the link to this competition on your blog.
4. Like the link to this competition on my Facebook page.

For every additional entry, remember to come back and post a comment telling me what you did! That gives you up to 5 entries... making it even easier to win. Plus, if your friend nominates you, that'll give you... oh, I dunno... LOTS of entries!!

The prizes:
One person will win a free photo shoot, plus the CD of a minimum of 20 custom edited high res images.
PLUS
The "person who sent them" will ALSO win a free photo shoot, plus the CD of a minimum of 20 custom editted high res images.

Rules:
1. The prize is valid for 3 months (expires end February), and is for a maternity, newborn, child, couple or family shoot only (maximum of  two adults, and three children, thereafter a fee per person will be implemented).
2. The shoot is between 1-2 hours in duration, and winners will be required to travel to my studio (Ballito) at their own expense to take advantage of the prize.
3. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. Additional entries are just that: additional chances to win, but are not a pre requisite for entry.
5. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
6. Please be nice. Any nasty comments or the like will be immediately removed, and your entry disqualified.
7. The competition runs until 30 November 2011. Competition winners will announced 02 December. Please check back on the blog to see if you're a winner. You will be required to email me in person within 48 hours of prize winners being announced, to claim your prize, or the prize will be forfeited.
8. Winners must 'like' the Taryn van Rensburg Photography on Facebook to qualify for the competition, including the 'person who sent you' (if they're simply nominated).
9. Should the prize winner have booked and paid for a photo shoot during this competition (the month of November), and provided the photo shoot was/ is due to take place before the end of February, their money will be refunded in full, so that they can take advantage of their prize in full.
10. The winner will be selected by random.org. The second prize winner will be the "person they sent"- this must show under comments, or the second prize is forfeited.

39 comments:

  1. I liked your page and i was sent by Cara Brent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page Taryn. The baby photos are too precious. My third grandchild is arriving soon and would love to have a photoshoot of little Nicholas Vincent Laubscher. My dearest friend and work colleague Charmaine Hardie sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Jessica Dunienville liked your page and Cara Brent sent me. please ignore the the other post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Keryn Dowdall love your photos Taryn, ummm Alistar and Gail Maytham sent me and I would like to nominate them for a photoshoot. Or Sue Bassett.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Leanne Odell, liked your page (again) and think it should be LOVE your page!!
    My dearest sister and best friend Sharon Maskell sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Clare Masson Hohls liked your page and Bronwyn McKeown Briscoe sent me and i would like to nominate her. I would love to win so i can capture my gorgeous children with your amazing photography skills especially before my daughter's tooth falls out. She is hoping for it to fall out soon (although it is firmly stuck for now) she does wiggle it around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Mel Martin go the LIKE from Clare Masson Hohls , then send to my own facebook page, my business page www.CafeCouch.co.za (Cafe Couch)...to my subscribers!!! I would Love to win cause im pregs (AGAIN) with a lovely oopsie daisy (Joe) and I have 2 boys under 6 already!! A family photo would be cherry on the top.....and this will be last one as my husband WILL be heading off for the "delayed" snip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Vanessa Raw liked your page and Clare Masson Hohls sent me so I will nominate her. I have a 2 year old little boy and am pregnant with my second boy due at the end of January so would LOVE to have a photo shoot with my little family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laurianne Mallandain10 November, 2011 04:39

    Hey Taryn

    Saw your post on facebook and liked your page.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked your facebook page. Was sent by Laurianne Mallandain.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tes liiked your page:-), tweeted about you and is writing a blog on you write now! I found you randomly on Facebook:/) love the Graham's new shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Margaret Bodenstein Liked your page and got the link from my friend Melanie Martin of Cafe Couch. Would also love to win the photoshoot as we don't have any professional photos of our family as yet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I, Tes Jahnig promoted this competition on Face book:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I, Tes Jahnig tweeted this competition link:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I Lynne Wacher 'liked' your page after the blondeness left and figured out how to do it. would love to let to my sister - Natalie Stevens a photo shoot too!!! Please pick me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Jen thornhill "liked" your page - via tess jahnig's comment on Facebook! Love your photos. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stella Schroder, aka Stel, liked (and still like) your Facebook page, tat! I was imaginarily sent by Jo Moolman and would like to nominate her for an infant shoot... Reece has crept deeply into my heart and times like these go by too quickly, but you, tat, have found a beautiful way of capturing them and sharing them. You are operating in your passion, and that is a BIG thing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stel shared this link on Facebook ... Learning technology...

    ReplyDelete
  19. How many times can you like a page?.....I think I must already like you too much my friend cause it does not even give me the option to like you more....hehe
    Love Trina Kirkpatrick
    oops forgot the nominate thing...uuuummmm Elisabeth Perold
    I also shared the link on FB and liked the link on your FB and posted it on my blog which forced me to write an update...because I am not as good as you at getting that done. Well the blog is not showing up for some reason....hate the new format but I will get it working in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i,Pet Howes liked your fb page and was told by Janet Retief. Please will you email me a quote for a preggy shoot with my husband and daughter, I am 29 weeks. My email is petronette@vodamail.co.za. Thansk Pet Howes

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, I liked your page and I nominate Yvonne Liebenberg. Please may I also ask that you send me your price list to tammanyl@gmail.com. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tanya Goble LOVES your page and i'm nominating my mother, Margrit Kohne, to win a free photoshoot with all 5 of her grandchildren, and of course, grandpa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I, Tes Jahnig posted this comp ad on Facebook. I nominate Candice Van Pletsen to have a photoshoot:-) her kids are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I liked your page and Tes Jahnig sent me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I, Mary Martens, liked your page and was sent by Clare Masson Hohls

    ReplyDelete
  26. I, Cathy Davie have liked your FB page, posted your link on my wall and am trying to do the twitter thing - I was sent by Clare Masson Hols

    ReplyDelete
  27. i lauren de bruyn liked ur page and Tes sent me. Pick me pick me.

    ReplyDelete
  28. OK being blonde and pregnant it took me a while to get to this stage!! Yes, I Tessa Duane have liked your page and nominate Lisa Worthy as the other friend if I win! And if I don't I'll have to book for a photo shoot anyway! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tessa Duane has now posted the link to the competition on her FB page and nominated Lisa W as the other winner should she win. Does that make sense? x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello Taryn,
    I loved your page. I think you are wonderful. This is on behalf of my daughter, who sent me, Leanne Odell.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi tat
    Love your pics! You have blessed me with so many shoots so I'd like to nominate my friend Tanya Edden and my sister Michelle Haarhoff. Love u lots

    ReplyDelete
  32. I Clare Hohls have liked your FB page, shared the link on my FB page and posted the link on about 25 of my friends walls.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hiya Tat, omgosh 'liked' your page only cos there isn't a 'love' button (there really should be one).... Crossing fingers to win the comp;) would love some pics with my 3 boys... Haven't got one of all 4 of us and kade is 1 already... How did that happen?? C u soon!! Lol Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Taryn - I Lisa Worthy LOVE YOUR PAGE and your amazing talent! I have always always wanted a photo shoot with you of my precious family! We have never had one done which is crazy considering Flynn is 7 and Ela 5!!!! We crossing everything:) I nominate my darling friend Tessa Duane as my friend to win with me and she also put me onto your fabulous blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Caro Coughlan liked your facebook page and would looooove to win a free photo shoot!!! I nominate Lynne Wacher for a free shoot 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Caro Coughlan tweeted your competition link!

    ReplyDelete
  37. And .....I also posted your competition link on my facebook page.....ok so now i have 2 win! and i nominate carey mallandain for a family photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Tat,
    Robyn Jacob liked your page on FB and was sent by, ummmm Mandy Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lyndall VanderYacht
    Ah flip just saw the competition now... I need to be more on the ball!
    Really love looking through all your photos. You are incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete