About Me

South Africa
Thanks for popping by my blog!! I am a photographer who is crazy about all things photography. I especially love taking pics of gorgeous preggie tummies, newborn and infants, and children. Here on my blog you'll find sneak peaks of my client's shoots, as well as personal photos of my gorgeous three boys and my sweet little girl... who lived 491 miraculous, wonderful days, a testament that Trisomy 18 is not "incompatable with life". I love my children. I love my husband. I love God. And I am ridiculously obsessed with my camera! Keep popping by!!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

{DB family} - Newborn Child Photographer Durban Ballito

And then there were 5!

Having had four children of my own, I like to say that every mother should experience a third child. Yes, I know it's not ideal for world population and global economy... but being a mother of a third child is wonderful. You're past the "first-time-I-don't-know-anything" stage, and past the "oh-my-goodness-what-was-I-thinking-doing-this-a-second-time" stage, and, well, it's just wonderful. It's just... so.... well.. easy!

This is an amazing family. Such sweet older kids, doting over their baby brother. And he's a little fighter this one! Welcome baby {C}.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment