About Me

South Africa
Thanks for popping by my blog!! I am a photographer who is crazy about all things photography. I especially love taking pics of gorgeous preggie tummies, newborn and infants, and children. Here on my blog you'll find sneak peaks of my client's shoots, as well as personal photos of my gorgeous three boys and my sweet little girl... who lived 491 miraculous, wonderful days, a testament that Trisomy 18 is not "incompatable with life". I love my children. I love my husband. I love God. And I am ridiculously obsessed with my camera! Keep popping by!!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

{Grungy Girls} - Child Newborn Maternity Photographer Durban Ballito

Seriously, there is nothing that makes me happier than some broken down walls, old machines, and pretty girls. What a combination!

These gals, and their folks and I had lots of fun. At one stage, I got so excited with all these great colours (rusted red, bright worn blue), that I, literally, fell on my... er... bottom! It was quite the laugh.

I do really enjoy photographing children. And ore than anything, we get to have so much fun. And this is how I believe photoshoots should be: fun! None of that yes and no nonsense! For the kids, it's their chance to shine (and take advantage of their parents while the photographer lets them get away with just about anything!). It's worth it in the end.

Special family. Great photographs. Happy photographer.

I hope you enjoy your sneak peak.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment