About Me

South Africa
Thanks for popping by my blog!! I am a photographer who is crazy about all things photography. I especially love taking pics of gorgeous preggie tummies, newborn and infants, and children. Here on my blog you'll find sneak peaks of my client's shoots, as well as personal photos of my gorgeous three boys and my sweet little girl... who lived 491 miraculous, wonderful days, a testament that Trisomy 18 is not "incompatable with life". I love my children. I love my husband. I love God. And I am ridiculously obsessed with my camera! Keep popping by!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lovely tummy - maternity newborn photographer Ballito Durban

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: pregnant women are just beautiful. Having been pregnant four times, I can say, with all honesty, that you don't FEEL that way!

But that's one of the reasons I love taking maternity photos, because then these beautiful moms-to-be get to see themselves how I see them... And how, of course their hubbies see them... Which is beautiful, of course!

After having had weeks of on and off rain, I was nervous that we'd have rain for this shoot. This mommy-to-be liked the outdoor shots, so rain would have, well, rained on my parade! But the weatherman played nicely, and we had the perfect weather. Gorgeous fluffy, slightly moody clouds, with blue sky in between. Making me one happy photographer... And helping add to these lovely photos.

Here's a sneak peek on what we got up to:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Newborn and Family Photography Upper Arlington
    If you are seeking proficient, splendid & the Best Newborn & Family Photographer to catch unforgettable moments in pictures in Upper Arlington Ohio, then you are at the right place.

    ReplyDelete