About Me

South Africa
Thanks for popping by my blog!! I am a photographer who is crazy about all things photography. I especially love taking pics of gorgeous preggie tummies, newborn and infants, and children. Here on my blog you'll find sneak peaks of my client's shoots, as well as personal photos of my gorgeous three boys and my sweet little girl... who lived 491 miraculous, wonderful days, a testament that Trisomy 18 is not "incompatable with life". I love my children. I love my husband. I love God. And I am ridiculously obsessed with my camera! Keep popping by!!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

{Winner Extraordinaire} - Child Newborn Maternity Photographer Ballito Durban

Here they are (drum roll again, please)... the winners...

We had lots of fun this afternoon, and I couldn't help myself, I HAD to share a quick sneak peek!

W&L, hope you like :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment