About Me

South Africa
Thanks for popping by my blog!! I am a photographer who is crazy about all things photography. I especially love taking pics of gorgeous preggie tummies, newborn and infants, and children. Here on my blog you'll find sneak peaks of my client's shoots, as well as personal photos of my gorgeous three boys and my sweet little girl... who lived 491 miraculous, wonderful days, a testament that Trisomy 18 is not "incompatable with life". I love my children. I love my husband. I love God. And I am ridiculously obsessed with my camera! Keep popping by!!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

{Beloved} - Ballito Durban

"I am my BELOVED's.... and my BELOVED is mine" - Song of Songs 6:3


To me, there is no greater connection than the connection that is God Inspired. God Ordained. As it is for marriage. And so, being part of watching the connection between a married couple- the beautiful, deep connection... *sigh*... it's such a privilege.

My best is seeing what the husbands bring along- how wonderful it is to see men who stand up for their wives... who care for them, love them, cherish them. And how beautiful to see wives that honour, respect and love their husbands. Our roles are so clear- and so beautiful when fulfilled.

Yes... I am my BELOVED's and my [BELOVED] is mine.

The start of this shoot saw us arrive to the most beautiful rainbow. Thank you Lord! What a way to start such a special photo-shoot. There were laughs. Lots. There were tears. Some surprises. Oh, and in all my excitement I even provided entertainment for the evening by falling off a bench. Charming! And of course, I took FAR too many pictures. But it was worth it. Oh! So worth it :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment