About Me

South Africa
Thanks for popping by my blog!! I am a photographer who is crazy about all things photography. I especially love taking pics of gorgeous preggie tummies, newborn and infants, and children. Here on my blog you'll find sneak peaks of my client's shoots, as well as personal photos of my gorgeous three boys and my sweet little girl... who lived 491 miraculous, wonderful days, a testament that Trisomy 18 is not "incompatable with life". I love my children. I love my husband. I love God. And I am ridiculously obsessed with my camera! Keep popping by!!

Friday, January 27, 2012

{Baby J} - Newborn Maternity Child Photographer Ballito Durban

Meet Baby J. He is three weeks old. He was a big baby weighing in at 4.4kg! And yet... so very small. Everytime I hold a newborn baby, it strikes me how tiny these sweet little angels are... and how very quickly they grow. Every second is special... every moment new and amazing. Wow!

Baby J was a superstar. Mum listened very well to the rules... but when he first arrived, he was not having any of this sleeping nonsense! But after a little coaxing, and a little rewarding :), he let us play.

And then, to end the shoot, Dad and big brother came to play too. I was really proud of baby J... he did well, and so did mum for being so so patient.

And without further adieu:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here he is playing with big brother C:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment