About Me

South Africa
Thanks for popping by my blog!! I am a photographer who is crazy about all things photography. I especially love taking pics of gorgeous preggie tummies, newborn and infants, and children. Here on my blog you'll find sneak peaks of my client's shoots, as well as personal photos of my gorgeous three boys and my sweet little girl... who lived 491 miraculous, wonderful days, a testament that Trisomy 18 is not "incompatable with life". I love my children. I love my husband. I love God. And I am ridiculously obsessed with my camera! Keep popping by!!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

{Mommy Goggles} - Child Photographer Durban Ballito

You know, being a photographer is a great career! I love taking pictures of tummys, babies, and kiddos. I do especially enjoy the kiddos- and parents reactions when they see their beautiful pictures. I often get asked how I get other peoples children to smile/ look so good/ not pull funny faces.... but here's the funny thing about what I do: it's practically impossible to get decent photos of my own children!!

I have been doing some serious coaxing on them lately: practice smiles, no funny faces, catching them off-guard... anything to get a decent picture.

And on this particular occasion I succeeded in getting some great pictures of my eldest. Not many, mind you, but in my defence, I only took a few anyway. And look at my handsome boy! I can't believe how grown up he is becoming. He is a smart, sensitive and caring boy. He's 7 going on 18 though, and there are days I wish I could just press pause, or maybe even rewind to the sweet little boy with dimples who would do anything to please his mother... he is rapidly growing up, and I know in no time at all will really have no time for me whatsoever *sniff*

So proud of him (as I am of all my children)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment