About Me

South Africa
Thanks for popping by my blog!! I am a photographer who is crazy about all things photography. I especially love taking pics of gorgeous preggie tummies, newborn and infants, and children. Here on my blog you'll find sneak peaks of my client's shoots, as well as personal photos of my gorgeous three boys and my sweet little girl... who lived 491 miraculous, wonderful days, a testament that Trisomy 18 is not "incompatable with life". I love my children. I love my husband. I love God. And I am ridiculously obsessed with my camera! Keep popping by!!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

{Harris Family} - Child Newborn Maternity Photographer Ballito Durban

This was a long awaiting shoot... the weather has not been kind to us, plus we've had a few run ins with pink eye, flu and the like. So it was with much anticipation that we finally got around to actually doig the shoot!

And the weather was super kind to us this time... maybe a bit TOO kind... boy was it a warm work out.

This sweet little brother and sister were just adorable. I had so much fun with them. Children are funny things- because they're often hesistant when they first meet me- unsure of this strange lady, and all her equipment. But by the end, we're having so much fun, I have to remind myself to stop!!

Mum and Dad, I hope you all had as much fun as me... and I sure hope you like your sneak peek! I had a real hard time choosing which pics to post... there are too many more nice ones where these came from (and I wanted to save some of the best for your eyes to see first!).

Enjoy!

Such a serious face here... but I got amazing smiles too! Don't let this pic fool you... she was FULL of smiles!
Photobucket

This poor "Ellie" was being jumped on and thrown on the floor by little {S} (instigated by me, of course)... so much so, that it had to end in a cuddle! And little {T} was having fun in the tree with Dad... perfect photo op!
Photobucket

We had so much fun lying on the floor, then jumping, then on the floor again!
Photobucket

Can't wait for you to see the rest!

1 comment:

  1. Tat, these are truely amazing and so much more than I dreamed. I am so excited to see the rest. You are truely gifted. I can't thank you enough, we had an absolute ball. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, these are so special! with all our love, the Harris family.

    ReplyDelete