About Me

South Africa
Thanks for popping by my blog!! I am a photographer who is crazy about all things photography. I especially love taking pics of gorgeous preggie tummies, newborn and infants, and children. Here on my blog you'll find sneak peaks of my client's shoots, as well as personal photos of my gorgeous three boys and my sweet little girl... who lived 491 miraculous, wonderful days, a testament that Trisomy 18 is not "incompatable with life". I love my children. I love my husband. I love God. And I am ridiculously obsessed with my camera! Keep popping by!!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Meet little {J} - Newborn Photographer Durban Ballito

Meet sweet little {J} - 7 days new

I just love the way mums are so enthusiastic with newborn shoots. I really get to meet the most special people, and of course their even more special little people.

This little boy was super chilled. He had the most beautiful skin, and was a really "pretty" baby (Dad, don't worry, that's a COMPLIMENT for a baby... I have no doubt he'll be a strapping man when he grows up :)). I love the super mooshie skin newborns have... gorgeous.

So here he is, at 7 days new, with his wonderful parents... so much love in this family! I love it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment