About Me

South Africa
Thanks for popping by my blog!! I am a photographer who is crazy about all things photography. I especially love taking pics of gorgeous preggie tummies, newborn and infants, and children. Here on my blog you'll find sneak peaks of my client's shoots, as well as personal photos of my gorgeous three boys and my sweet little girl... who lived 491 miraculous, wonderful days, a testament that Trisomy 18 is not "incompatable with life". I love my children. I love my husband. I love God. And I am ridiculously obsessed with my camera! Keep popping by!!

Friday, September 30, 2011

MCP Actions Before and After Blueprint

I wanted to share a before and after shot taken using MCP Actions. I love using actions... aside from the quick and easy factor (if it's a toss up between lots of time editing, or spending time with my kids... my kids win hands down... this ensures that!); but I also just love the depth and colour these actions can bring to my images. I also love the way they're customizable, meaning that I really am still making the images mine, and giving them my own twist, rather than someone elses!

After pulling the SOOC image in, and making some minor exposure tweaks, I went straight in, and on one click used the MCP Mini Fusion set. In this set I adjusted the tones to my liking, as well as making adjustments to the some of the contrasts. I burned in the edges a bit, and masked out the stuff I needed to to lighten or darken where needed.

I love this set. This image took me maybe 5 minutes. Tops. Easy peasy pie!

My image. Only better.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment