About Me

South Africa
Thanks for popping by my blog!! I am a photographer who is crazy about all things photography. I especially love taking pics of gorgeous preggie tummies, newborn and infants, and children. Here on my blog you'll find sneak peaks of my client's shoots, as well as personal photos of my gorgeous three boys and my sweet little girl... who lived 491 miraculous, wonderful days, a testament that Trisomy 18 is not "incompatable with life". I love my children. I love my husband. I love God. And I am ridiculously obsessed with my camera! Keep popping by!!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Baby Boy {J} - Newborn, Maternity & Newborn Photographer, Ballito, Durban, KZN

I am so in love with this boy... and, well, I hate to say it, but he was by far the most angelic little model... slept the whole session- and let me completely man handle him... I was worried he'd smell my milk, and be very awake... but he was instead a little superstar. This little boy rocks my world... he's number 4 (yes... FOUR!)... and we're in love

Here is my beautiful baby boy at just 10 days new...

Photobucket

How's this for a handsome man... ! Stop wagging your tongue... he's all mine :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment