About Me

South Africa
Thanks for popping by my blog!! I am a photographer who is crazy about all things photography. I especially love taking pics of gorgeous preggie tummies, newborn and infants, and children. Here on my blog you'll find sneak peaks of my client's shoots, as well as personal photos of my gorgeous three boys and my sweet little girl... who lived 491 miraculous, wonderful days, a testament that Trisomy 18 is not "incompatable with life". I love my children. I love my husband. I love God. And I am ridiculously obsessed with my camera! Keep popping by!!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

{Boys will be Boys} - Child Photographer KZN

These children of mine are just treasures... but they're so sick of having me stick a camera in their face, that they seldom bother to smile at me anymore. My little one (who's not so little), was really putting on a show for me... and I was happy to snap away!! He's a fighter.... need I say more?!

Photobucket

How is it they my husband and I are able to produce two beautiful... but COMPLETELY different children! Chalk and cheese!!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment